Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Computer is Toast!

Or so it seems for the moment anyway. I tried to restart it yesterday, because it was acting stupid...that was a mistake. I have not been able to restart it since. It just keeps flashing from one screen to another. I even tried to start it up in "safe" mode...that was a no go too.

Right now I'm posting this at the public library while I wait for an oil change to be done on my vehicle. Hopefully, we'll be able to get something figured out...or I won't be blogging for awhile.

We do have another one, that MIGHT work...we have to get something figured out. We can't afford a new computer, and I don't know if I can live without one without going stir crazy.

I'll get back online again somehow tomorrow, (even if it means another trip to the library) and let y'all know if we've made any progress.

1 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

Not that you will get this, but you can come to my house and blog right beside me! LOL

For Word Nerds Only

Word of the Day

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman