As I begin this post it is 1:42 Wed. AM. Don't ask me why I'm still up. I have a busy day ahead of me...after I sleep for a few hours that is. I won't be on the computer much today...if at all.
- First of all, Molly has to get to school by 7:45am. (she's got some overdue work to get done)
- Next, Ray has his Contractor's Breakfast at Menard's in a city that's about a half hour to the South of us. That ends at 9:00am.
- At 10:00, I have my doctor appointment for my physical, which is in town, (and we are not anymore)...and I don't have a car that works yet. That means we all ride together...I go to the breakfast, (but I don't get to eat anything if I want lab work done at this appointment). I'm going to drink black coffee though, I'm pretty sure that won't hurt anything. I can always go back to do the labs if I have to.
- Then I guess we'll run home for lunch...(I may have time to pop online for a few minutes).
- Today is also the day we say goodbye to Pastor Tom. Visitation begins at 1:30pm and the funeral is at 3:00pm. This is going to be the hardest part of the day. Oh...and the funeral is in another town a few miles to our NORTH.
- After that, we'll stop back home, and probably have just enough time to change out of our funeral clothes, and into our AWANA uniforms, pick up Molly and Christian and head to church for AWANA and Youth Group!
When I made my doctor appt, I had no idea there was going to be anything else going on that day, (other than Awana at night of course), so I was planning on having Jess drive me. But since there is now so many other things going on, Ray has decided to take the day off. After all...he did work Saturday AND Sunday this weekend. He deserves a day of "rest". And speaking of rest, I'd better get myself to bed. It's now almost 2:oo am! Good night.