- "Hey, Bart's not dead anymore! (upon finding out that his dog had actually survived being run over by a car)
- While lying in bed with me one night, "Grandma, does God have Super Powers?" My answer to him? "Absolutely!"
- To Jessica, "Mommy, go give Grandma a hug and a kiss goodbye", (when they were off to the grocery store or something like that)
- His mom asked him why the handful of "conversation hearts" he'd brought for her, were all wet and sticky. His reply? "Cuz I licked 'em!"
- Out of the blue one night, "Grandma, do you know who loves us?" "Who loves us, Christian?" "Jesus!" I guess he's learning something in AWANA Cubbies.
- First thing the other morning, after coming downstairs to check on his new fish, "Thank you fishy, for not jumping out of the tank!" (read my post A Fishy Tale to fully understand)
- After taking inventory while we were visiting my parents; "Grandma...Great Grandma, Grandpa...Great Grandpa, Molly...where's the great Molly?"
- He asked me to crack open a peanut for him one day, I said, "You're a peanut." He replied, "I am SO not a peanut!"
- The other night, he wanted to put his stuffed giraffe in our bed to sleep while we went to Awana. He told me, "I'll put a Pull-up on him, so he doesn't pee in your bed." Wasn't that thoughtful of him?
- And last, but
notleast..."Grandpa, if you eat too many peanuts, you'll get fat... like Grandma!" Et tu, CJ??
Win inspired makeup package $40 | Park Author | ends 11-30-15 - inspired makeup package $40 Today’s giveaway is for a makeup package. It is inspired by Fred Park’s newest short story novel Steel Hibiscus. Win the featur...
1 year ago